Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why I dislike the danes

Have been waiting pretty much all day now at Cph airport for the Sas flight to Narita to depart.
The fueling staff decided to go home, so all flights are delayed a few hours, the airplane we're (hopefully) getting on is currently being refueled though and the boarding staff said there would eb seats left. So unless any other problems appear I'll be off to Japan in an hours or so.

(please note that this was written during a long day of waiting and i was hungry and tired, so my dear fellow danes, sorry about it)

2 comments:

Kalle said...

Hey danehater, Kalle here.

Happy to hear you've got a blog all set up and such. I'll be reading it devotedly. A request, if you don't mind: write about the problems you run into. I'm hoping I can avoid a few mishaps thanks to you... ;)

-Kalle.

Anonymous said...

Hej Tomas
Vilken bra blogg du har. Erik, Tommy och jag har just tittat på den.Håller tummarna att ni är framme i Japan, eller på väg ialla fall.
Kram och hälsningar till er båda från

Yvonne, Erik och Tommy