Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Two tulips

Bought a pair of tulips for my girlfriend on Valentine's day.





I don't know much about flowers, but I find them having a quite interesting way of growing.

Together bending over, reaching out to get a bit more daylight from the window in order to prolong their lives.





Or maybe they're just trying to look at me when I'm sitting on the floor using my laptop.

If anybody wonders; I received the origami in the background when visiting an elementary school here in Sapporo, and the landscape photo is a place in northern Sweden :).

5 comments:

kobran said...

Lovely photos and lovely thoughts.
Love and the strive to survive.
Curiosity and beauty.
Add some fantasy and well, that's what life is about.
Catching the little details gives the necessary spice to it.

kobran said...

Is this the end of your lovely blog?

Karen said...

Hi Brandt,

Do you have an email address that people can use to contact you? Its in regards to your speedy progress and success.

Cheers,
Karen

Brandt (ブラント) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.